Sign in to follow this  
turninggrey

Hyrergauge error G1000

Hello 

I bought Mindstar G1000 and Realnav for FSX for my kid to get some G1000 training on the approaches he will be shooting in training. I think I am in the same boat as the guy who posted below. At first we had the administrator error, then uninstalled Mindstar and reinstalled it as the administrator. Now we get the "Failed to load Hypergauge. Check dll.xml and modules folder."

I am so sorry to be computer illiterate. I have been using FSX and Navgraph with Feelthere and Aerosim E190 and Airbus 320 products for years for my own training, and I somehow made them work.  Now that my son is training, I told him to buy the best simulation of what he will be using, and that is a G1000 equipped 172. We are using a Windows 7 computer and only connect to the internet for quick downloads. Is there a simple fix or can I have you remotely take over the computer? I will try and find a ticket to fill out on your web site.

Thanks, 

Tom 

Our support email is support@mindstaraviation.com

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69