Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Addon Airports more prominent please

Hello,

I know about the option that addon airports are italic and underlined, but I really would like to have them more prominent.

Optimal would sth. like have them a colored background (I have the normal airports without background) or a special symbol or sth.

Would be nice if you could consider something if you think it's useful

Many thx!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many thanks! 😉

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Hi,

I have to agree, I love this function. Also it would be nice if they would be more visible independent from the Zoom Level. When I am zooming out, a lot of them are disappearing again. Sometimes I am not even sure why or what it is triggered by. For example JustSim EDDS disappears rather quickly and the program seems to think it is a very small airport. But an optional exception for add-on airports would be rather nice!

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

Hello,

Just a quick question, as a long time P3D user I didn't know about this feature 🙂

Is there a possibility to see also the add-on airports I installed in MSFS? (Community folder?)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Fly_High said:

Is there a possibility to see also the add-on airports I installed in MSFS? (Community folder?)

Sure. All in community except the Navgraph update is add-on. You can also use the airport search to find add-on.

2.6.1.beta does not recognize "asobo-airport-*" as add-on yet. This is already changed for the next update.

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply, but for me it doesn't seem to work.

When I click the "force map to show add-on airports" button nothing happens. 

I remember having this "problem" for a longer time ago and for me I made this solution: I made userpoints for all the add-on airports I've installed and made them visible from 1000 nm to make them especially point out and make visible on the map when zooming out.

Regards,

Björn 

5 hours ago, Fly_High said:

Thank you for your reply, but for me it doesn't seem to work.

When I click the "force map to show add-on airports" button nothing happens. 

It's working as intended but not as expected. 🙃

The button does not override add-on airports which are hidden because of a too high zoom level. I'm about this fix this since the old behavior is kinda illogical. The airports will also be better highlighted.

Alex

On 10/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, albar965 said:

It's working as intended but not as expected. 🙃

😋😋

On 10/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, albar965 said:

I'm about this fix this since the old behavior is kinda illogical. The airports will also be better highlighted.

Thank you!!