Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

MEFS Neo top mod and MCE

The MSFS Neo has got some serious Dev attention recently.

Mod v4 is here and of course MCE has a first officer to crew the new SIM.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Guys.

David doesn't do click bait videos.

They are mostly educational and will help you learn how MCE works.

He explores areas most people don't even know are there.

Very nice video apart from too many "thank you". You put in a serious overdose this time Dave 😝

She's paid to execute orders.

3 hours ago, FS++ said:

Guys.

David doesn't do click bait videos.

They are mostly educational and will help you learn how MCE works.

He explores areas most people don't even know are there.

Very nice video apart from too many "thank you". You put in a serious overdose this time Dave 😝

She's paid to execute orders.

Ha Ha...Your correct of course. In reality I was exploring the variety of responses (verbal) she makes to "Thanks"! Great fun and people would be surprised at some of the other "conversational" lines the FO's are capable of. Unfortunately I dont record everty flight, so miss some Jems! Visit the General Tab and select a few things...nagging etc and you will be entertained!😁

Also did many people realise FO not only reads the freqs and enters them in the com page but also replies to ATC, if you give her the radio!

Anyway, another video is uploading as we speak. This one explores the "Workingtitle" Cessna Cj4....A beautiful aircraft. Oh and the mods have put all the checklists on the PFD. So naturally Ive put the same checklists in our MCE Checklist folder. So now you can hear our FO reading them and click on the PFD as well! All my vids are not monetised! Ever see an advert on my stuff? 😜

Also this mod team are rewriting the FMC code, so youll be able to amend approaches without being "Boomeranged" back to a previous waypoint. They all do the work as a labour of love, since they have other jobs to go to.

Cheers

HI am loving MCE, but I have an issue trying to get Co pilot to take control of the radios as you suggested, I say "your radio" and they reply "ok I will look after radio", But nothing happens I get calls from ATC but co pilot does nothing, Have tried both Pilot2ATC and MSFS 2020 native ATC but neither works.

All I can get FO to do is to say ATC 1 and he will select that response.

Thanks Exocet72