Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

Enthusiastic level...please help understand.

Hi everyone

I too am excited waiting for my pre delivery call ,to make the payment.

Something I noticed last night and I am not sure what it means...

The description says ' enthusiastic level. 

Can somebody please help and explain what level would this be...I know fulcrum team will be positioning the fulcrum  somewhere between the saitek/ch products and the yoko.

Maybe with  alpha honeycomb at mid point.

I hope someone will be able to help..I look forward to your advise.

Many thanks 

Qas

@rwy12, It's certainly a major step up from the Honeycomb and Saitek. I would say it's as good as the Yoko if not better without the silly price. Your flights will be transformed and I speak as someone who came from a Saitek.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray

Many thanks for confirming my expectations. ..And edging me to spend even more money...I hope I get the  make payment call soon, I pre ordered  about a week ago.

I was messaged back to wait for call to make payment.

Qas

4 hours ago, rwy12 said:

Hi Ray

Many thanks for confirming my expectations. ..And edging me to spend even more money...I hope I get the  make payment call soon, I pre ordered  about a week ago.

I was messaged back to wait for call to make payment.

Qas

hum...I preordered on the first day (17 of August) and stil waiting for the payment call.....