Sign in to follow this  
Dead

Maximum AI Traffic?

Hello everyone!

I observed that in FSX, at different times, at a particular airport, different levels of traffic can be seen.

I wanted to know, is there a way to find THAT particular time when traffic is gonna be maximum! for example by looking at AI Fllight plan text files decompiled using TTools?(I dont even know how to read those!)

Thanks in Advance!

You could use AI Companion, set it for Airport View, select an airport, and then sort by departure or arrival columns to see AI traffic that should be at that airport at a specific time.  

• Like 1

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

If you want to use something that is built in FSX, you could install and use the Traffic Toolbox SDK that can be found in the SDK folder of the main sim.  Like SAX702 described about AI Companion, with T.T. you could load during different hours of the day and bring up an add-on window where departures and arrivals for a specific airport can be sorted and hand counted by you.  AI Companion was likely developed using that SDK that was provided to developers by the FSX team.

• Like 1

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors