Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

AZURPOLY - LFTH TOULON HYERES AIRPORT

I just flew an ILS approach on runway 05 and it works fine albeit with navigraph data, maybe the Navblue DB which I believe is what Asobo uses doesn't have the airport data in there in which case the shortcoming for the field is with Asobo's AIRAC.

I then checked the GN570 for approaches and they were showing as well.  I don't think the dev can do anything other than use NG data if indeed there is no Navblue in the sim itself one which may be a dealbreaker for some.   Personally I couldn't live without NG but that's another topic.

• Like 1

Also a Navigraph user and can confirm ILS 05 works fine,

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Hi,

Since the last MSFS update of 1GB a few days ago it is impossible to enter LFTH in the MSFS flight plan!! Is it the same for you? I sure have the last 1.2 LFTH Azurpoly version.

Regards.

Edited by Jedi928

Jérôme Dietsch

5 hours ago, Jedi928 said:

Hi,

Since the last MSFS update of 1GB a few days ago it is impossible to enter LFTH in the MSFS flight plan!! Is it the same for you? I sure have the last 1.2 LFTH Azurpoly version.

Regards.

Yup just tried my self doing a flight from EGKK- LFTH, and i cannot set up the flight. Infact there is no gates or anything on the map for LFTH.

Can some one else check this as well guys, as it looks like we have an issue with LFTH.

Cancel the above, i stupidly had forgotten to enable LFTH in the Addon linker i use lol. Check you have not made the same mistake as i did. All ok now it's enabled.

Edited by Car147
Stupidity
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

No for me LFTH is well enabled in the Addon Linker but if i entry LFTH in the MSFS flightplan Hyeres airport doesn't exist!

In fact i had to reinstall this scenery and now  it is ok LFTH Appear correctly!

Edited by Jedi928
  • Like 1

Jérôme Dietsch