Sign in to follow this  
Squatdrop

Import Flight Plan from MSFS

Hi,

Is there a way to import Flight Plan from MSFS and if yes where is the default Folder for flight plan created by MSFS ?

Would it be possible to create an icon into LNM to do it easily ?

Thank you !

Eric

27 minutes ago, Squatdrop said:

Is there a way to import Flight Plan from MSFS

File -> Open Flight Plan . LNM detect the format automatically and can load several different formats.

28 minutes ago, Squatdrop said:

where is the default Folder for flight plan created by MSFS ?

Depends on installation type like Steam, MS, Boxed, etc. LNM detects the folder automatically if you open the multexport options (https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/ROUTEEXPORTALL.html).

29 minutes ago, Squatdrop said:

Would it be possible to create an icon into LNM to do it easily ?

There is a menu item in the file menu and a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F).

Alex

Just checked.

It's not about exporting Flight Plan to MSFS, but importing from it : i would like to create a FP into MSFS and then follow flight with LNM.

Multiexport format does only seem to have effect for export towards MSFS not import.

BR
Eric

Hi Eric,

there is no dedicated import. Very simple: Menu -> "File" -> "Open Flight Plan". Then select MSFS PLN file and LNM will load it. LNM will even load SID and STAR from the file.
Or drag a PLN file from Windows Explorer into the LNM main window and it will load it.

Alex

That's what i've done : I found MSFS default Flight Plan folder thanks to Multiexport window, then copy/paste its path into LNM FP load screen. However it's not very usefull as i have to copy past eachtime Customflight.pln path : would it be possible to add an option to load FP directly from default MSFS (or other sim/software) flight plan folder ?

I mean like the Multiexport section, we would have a MultiImport section...

😉

Eric

Menu -> "File" -> "Open Flight Plan". This is already the multiimport.

And this file dialog remembers the last used path no matter what was loaded. You can load LNMPLN, PLN (FS9, FSX, FSC, P3D and MSFS), FLP, FMS or FGFP from there.
Open a MSFS plan from the default location and the next time the file dialog will open with the same folder.

Alex