Sign in to follow this  
who4ever

MSFS2004 ADD-ON'S WITH FS2020?

Hello and thanks for your time. I used to use MSFS2004 frequently but kind of lost interest in it.  MSFS2020 looks too good to ignore and I plan on getting it.  I wanted to clear up my hard drive first and would like to know if my MSFS2004 add-ons, such as FS Genesis, FS Navigator, PC Aviator's NY Scencery and FS Flight Sschool Pro 2014 have any value when using 2020.  I think Flight School has a new version for 2020 and have to look into that but what about the others.  And I guess I'll uninstall MSFS2004 also.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave Schwartz

It's a push to get FSX and P3D add-ons working with it most of the time, and usually a fruitless exercise to try, so I should think it is doubtful FS2004 stuff will prove to be of much use. It's a shame for sure because there were some great add-ons for that sim, especially those payware Supranov Russkie planes which were sorely missed in FSX, but that's the dubious joy of moving with the times I suppose.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

FS-2004 is a little shy of 20 years old, I would be shocked if anything for it works with the current program.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]