Sign in to follow this  
oraned

cabin sound ??

It was not integrated. I read in a thread that Bryan will add in a future update.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

We generally try to avoid non-realistic things.  You generally can't hear the sound of passengers in an A320 cockpit.

We generally subscribe to the "less is more" philosophy.  Bombarding users with sound (especially if it's not realistic) takes away more than it adds to the simulation.

But I think in the future we'll add it as a user option for those who really want it.

I like the sound of boarding Passengers too. although it cannot be heard in the cockpit, I like the sound. Brings a little bit immersion for me not being alone with my copilot and FA 🙂 I replaced the sound file from the depature delay announcement with quiet boarding sound so it does not conflict with other sounds. I have to start it by hand and it does not stop automaticly with the "Boarding complete" announcement. it' not nice and practicalbe but better than nothing 😉

(can't wait for the fbw A32nx voice edition 🙂)

Edited by Commander_K