Sign in to follow this  
oeker

Aircraft addon (payware)

This thread is derailed to Mooney specific documentation.

I am capable to figure out how Mooney works without much documentation.  The lack of documentation is a symptom of lesser quality in a payware aircraft.

The simple A2A Cherokee is supplied with 30 page manual. Not because it is needed for unexperienced noobs, but because experienced simmers expect it and read it. DCS A10 aircraft manual is at 690 pages, I think you need to read a few of them ......

A2A Accusim will be avail to fs2020 in the future, and some of you guys are going to hate them. (Checking crystal ball)

1. You prime - open mixture and throttle. Motor runs rough and die

2. Prime more  - booster pump on. Engine does not start. (Plugs are wet) You crank until starter is burned and battery is flat.

3. Next day - you fire up fs2020 up again. A nasty surprise - the battery is still flat.

4. You may even try to reinstall - battery is still dead........

I am spoiled with payware addons in other sims. I expected, and fs2020 deserved better aircraft.

Yes, I am spoiled. The  immersion drops with simple texture in cockpit. Lack of wear marks around most used switches. Different sound from each switch.  The sound is muffled when plugging in headset. The slight lag in instrument response. The rough run when leaning too much. Only visible by subtle vibration on panel, and rpm needle itself.

This the point of my thread - Please read heading again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oeker said:

Yes, I am spoiled. The  immersion drops with simple texture in cockpit. Lack of wear marks around most used switches. Different sound from each switch.  The sound is muffled when plugging in headset. The slight lag in instrument response. The rough run when leaning too much. Only visible by subtle vibration on panel, and rpm needle itself.

This the point of my thread - Please read heading again...

yes we want the ultimate realism in airplanes, people want also the ultimate realistic real world weather simulation.

Combining this two and looking back a few month i could not fly 90% of the time because just the bad weather 😂

but thats total realistic.

@KenG Thanks, Ken for clarifying. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)