Sign in to follow this  
dornier

How long does it take to receive registration info?

Hi,

It's been 2 days and I haven't received any registration or license info.  I have a PayPal receipt, but that's it.  My trial version has expired and I'm looking forward to using Pilot2ATC.  I checked my spam folder, but nothing there.  I also sent an email to the admin address, but no reply.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

George P.

Have patience. I think the Dev is located in Texas. They have been hit with massive snowstorm and power is out in many places.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

I'm also waiting on my license reset in order to be able to reinstall it in my upgraded PC... sigh... an automatic / online licensing solution would be greatly appreciated in this software. Nowadays, having to wait for such things to be done manually is a pain... But yeah... the important thing is, I hope he is all fine in these crazy times!

46 minutes ago, rickgo said:

Have patience. I think the Dev is located in Texas. They have been hit with massive snowstorm and power is out in many places.

Oh boy, hope he's keeping warm.  Not a good situation in Texas for those folks. We lost power for a week several years ago due to an ice storm and it was miserable!  I wish him and everyone without power in Texas the best.  

Thanks for the well wishes.  We were forced to seek shelter in a hotel for several days, but finally have power restored.  No drinking water is the problem now because the water treatment plant was damaged.  Hopefully all will be back to normal in a few days.

Thanks again,

Dave

• Like 2