Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - 10 degree bug ?

Hi, I recently bought the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, but I am struggling with the mapping of the autopilot bugs and buttons.

Specifically, how do I map button 13 and 14 (the bug to the right of IAS button) to work for all functions (ALT, VS, HDG, CRS, IAS)? I can only find the 'increase' and 'decrease' functions for heading and IAS, but if I map button 13 and 14 for either of these, its locked to that function (for instance HDG). There should be a general increase/decrease function but I cant find it.

The 'miscellaneous' function to increase/decrease does not work, that is, if I map button 13 and 14 to that.

Edited by Fi5kuS

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

If you install the Honeycomb msfs driver, it should be ready to go out of the box with the default profile in MSFS besides mapping the throttle axis levers properly unless you are trying to set it up in Spad or fsuipc instead.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

1 hour ago, CaptainNick said:

If you install the Honeycomb msfs driver, it should be ready to go out of the box with the default profile in MSFS besides mapping the throttle axis levers properly unless you are trying to set it up in Spad or fsuipc instead.

Thank you. I returned to the default settings and noticed that this button is mapped as 'minus' and 'plus'.

However, now I have a new bug, both on the new profile I created and the default profile. Increment changes occur as 10, not 1, when turning the heading and speed bug. It was working perfectly a few hours ago and I havent changed any settings so I have no idea to revert back to changing increment to 1, not 10.

As far as I can tell, this was fixed with the recent update, which is why it was working for me when installing the Honeycomb bravo throttle yesterday...

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

6 minutes ago, Fi5kuS said:

Thank you. I returned to the default settings and noticed that this button is mapped as 'minus' and 'plus'.

However, now I have a new bug, both on the new profile I created and the default profile. Increment changes occur as 10, not 1, when turning the heading and speed bug. It was working perfectly a few hours ago and I havent changed any settings so I have no idea to revert back to changing increment to 1, not 10.

As far as I can tell, this was fixed with the recent update, which is why it was working for me when installing the Honeycomb bravo throttle yesterday...

Known issue. Search the forums. You’ll find 3-4 proper workarounds until the fix is released in the world update 4.

11 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Known issue. Search the forums. You’ll find 3-4 proper workarounds until the fix is released in the world update 4.

He needs some links. Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

11 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Just now, DJJose said:

He needs some links. Thanks.

Searched the entire forum, can only locate posts that comment on the bug, not presenting a fix. Sorry!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth