Sign in to follow this  
hjontemyra

Fresh install - 2 problems

I have just installed version 2.

I have 2 problems.

1:

I try to change audio device. It is possible to change in the interface but when I do the audio test it always come from same source regardless what I choose.

When I change from button to voice interface the config-setup line 1 turn red and states that the interface is locked and I can not change. If I restart the sim it is white again but if I then switch to button it will lock again. Is it not possible to toggle betwwen the two interfaces?

//Jonas

1. Some sounds will always come out of your main speakers.

If you select your audio device and then press "HS" on the main panel, then most, but not all, of the FO's should should go through your headset.

2. You need to unlock it.  

From page 27 in the manual:

NOTE: TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM RAPIDLY TOGGLING VOICE AND BUTTON CONTROL ON AND OFF, THE SYSTEM WILL LOCK YOU FROM CHANGING THE INTERFACE METHOD. RIGHT CLICK THE LEFT LINE SELECT KEY TO UNLOCK THE INTERFACE METHOD.

11 minutes ago, byork said:

1. Some sounds will always come out of your main speakers.

If you select your audio device and then press "HS" on the main panel, then most, but not all, of the FO's should should go through your headset.

2. You need to unlock it.  

From page 27 in the manual:

NOTE: TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM RAPIDLY TOGGLING VOICE AND BUTTON CONTROL ON AND OFF, THE SYSTEM WILL LOCK YOU FROM CHANGING THE INTERFACE METHOD. RIGHT CLICK THE LEFT LINE SELECT KEY TO UNLOCK THE INTERFACE METHOD.

WOW.

Always super quick answers! I am impressed! Thx

Thanks for the answers. Yhe I knowq all good!