Sign in to follow this  
wan2fly99

Wishlist (where to put)

Trying  to figure out in Forum on the flightsimulator.com  where to put a wish list .

Is there one there already or something?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/self-service/wishlist/163

found that....not sure if its official...I just took a few seconds to type wishlist in the search window over there and that's what popped up.  It may be a user-created one...but in the thread it may reveal the official wishlist site if this isnt it.

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

where to add to wishlist? I wish offline photorealistic textures. Thanks

I wish the BlackSquare Duke not delayed some more months (and even more months and a few months more...)

And the choice to download and use photorealistic textures and photogrammetry OFFLINE for various counties or even countries because I will never have a better and faster internet than I have now to stream data in the flightsim... (until 5G arrives here... in 15 years or so.)

😄

I lately try to post to the Wishlist in flightsimulator.com but keep getting directed to Bug Reportingc

My wish is for a keyboard key to easily adjust autopilot heading.  Using mouse or touchpad, especially on the 747 it is even hard to get the cursor in right place without changing bank angle. 

Right now you only get one degree per keypress. Holding key down does nothing, but it should continuously change the heading. No-brainer!