Sign in to follow this  
zenit_swe

FBW A32NX MCDU support?

Hi marom, I just posted in Discord channel FBW support:

I hope, that here is the right place for my request respectively question. I like FBW A32NX very much. Maybe it is well known that aviaworx developed a possibility to control MCDU of MSFS2020 CRJ by mobil device. It would be very very great if FBW could collaborate or give the  possibility for aviaworx to develop a comparable  MCDU connection (DataRefs etc.) I think a lot of user would be very very happy, including myself. Best regards!

Best regards Rolf

Edited by Space Cowboy

Any development on this? Is necessary to annoy anyone? im good at that!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Hello I love the MCDU with the CRJ nice work. I posted on FBW discord the other day asking whoever I was talking with to pass along to their devs that the FMS needs to be compatible with your software, it changes everything and makes home cockpit building around the CRJ (or FBW) possible. Thanks again, hope to see this working with the PMDG 737/777/757 and Fenix A320 in the future also!

MSFS just needs to enable multimonitor support for undocking panels such as MCDU's also!

It looks like Fly by Wire is bringing their own remote cdu soon for the A320

Edited by rob0203