Sign in to follow this  
AUA240

Tutorial for button control

Hello all,

I'm trying to use FS2Crew with button control in my QW787. My problem is, that I can't find clear instructions when to use the main button and when to use the secondary button. I went through the tutorials now for the 3rd time and gave it up after messing up the sequence. This time when at t+30 the FA asked me if ready to start boarding and I pressed the main button to find myself in the before start procedure. I had no chance to know that the secondary button was the right one...

Best wishes,

Rainer

All you need to do is keep the FS2Crew Main Panel open.

When the Text shows up in the display, then you can press the Main or Secondary button.

Left side = Main Action (Main Button)

Right side of display = Secondary Action (Secondary) button.

If you keep the Main Panel closed, it would be tough to know what to do because you need to "see" what's next in the sequence.

Thank you for this hint.

I did the tutorial with the book on my knees and my nose in it. So I missed that hint in the main panel.

Best wishes,

Rainer