Hello,

I noticed this error popping up. The weather site see,d to be OK I use LNM 2.2.10 

crbQiPO.jpg?1

Regards

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR

AirHispania Virtual Airlines

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

2 hours ago, wlix261 said:

I noticed this error popping up. The weather site see,d to be OK I use LNM 2.2.10 

crbQiPO.jpg?1

I'd like to add that I don't know is it possible to switch off popup windows in 2.2.10, but if you will upgrade LNM to newest 2.6.10 then this problem disappear.
At 2.6.10 this weather message is displayed not in  popup window but in  very "gently way" - on left side of  status bar, so no problem witch popping windows up during flight 🙂

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

Correction to my previous post - under 2.6.10 this popup message can be displayed during startup (I've got such message today).

Question to Alex - is it possibility to suppress such warning messages by any settings in .ini file (I can't find such options in Settings menu)?

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

Sorry, you can't suppress the error messages. Disable wind download temporary in the "Weather" menu to get rid of them.

Maybe I can add a "do not show again button".

Alex

14 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Sorry, you can't suppress the error messages. Disable wind download temporary in the "Weather" menu to get rid of them

I'm sorry for wasting your time 🙂

I'm a stupid man 😁 - I've looked under Weather in Options section but haven't thought about looking at Weather menu.
It's absolutely enough. Thanx.

Regards,
Piotr

8 hours ago, ppgas said:

I'm sorry for wasting your time

Totally not! You're more helping than anybody else!

For now it looks like NOAA has changed the Web-address and I cannot fix this except in a new release. But I don't have the time for this now.😞

Keep NOAA winds off until this is fixed.

Alex

10 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Keep NOAA winds off until this is fixed.

I've used now a kind of workaround (but it works only under XP11).
Usually I fly with NOAA weather plugin for XP11, so I've got NOAA weather from downloaded NOAA's GRIB2 files inside simulator.
Because of your advice (thanks again 🙂 ) I've found option in menu for Weather how to change wind source from NOAA to simulator.
And now I've got NOAA winds in LNM that are downloaded by XP11 plugin and transferred into LNM. Such a kind of trick 😎

Regards,
Piotr