Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

Longitude Issues-WT G3000 & FDE FIX MOD

2 flights today I had the Longitude Autopilot go haywire and the aircraft spun out of control. Worked flawless yesterday.... Using the FDE FIX MOD. Anyone else notice this?

Edited by rfelger

UPS123.png

I have had the MSFS autopilot turn me into a spiral dive.. which I found could be avoided by recalibrating the flight controls.  Unlike the real airplane, the flight controls seem to have have an impact on the autopilot, even when just moved a slight bit off center.  In the real airplane, you should be able to overpower the autopilot (which should then turn itself off), but only by large movements of the flight controls.. This does not appear to me to be unique to any particular airplane in MSFS.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

31 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I have had the MSFS autopilot turn me into a spiral dive.. which I found could be avoided by recalibrating the flight controls.  Unlike the real airplane, the flight controls seem to have have an impact on the autopilot, even when just moved a slight bit off center.  In the real airplane, you should be able to overpower the autopilot (which should then turn itself off), but only by large movements of the flight controls.. This does not appear to me to be unique to any particular airplane in MSFS.

Ill give this a try, not sure why i had no issues at all yesterday, thanks for the tip!

UPS123.png