Sign in to follow this  
Manny

I have peculiar problem

All of sudden, when I fly out of VHHX Kai Tak, I cant. When I load my flight out of KaiTak, It CTDs. OK. so removed , Kai tak. saying  not compatabil, ''

Than I fly out of WIII. Singapore. .I cant fly out of this either. It ctd.

I can fly out most other. I don't know how may add on it fails.

any ideas. 

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

No. I think I got it.

The effiing Flt Sim, reset my settings. It added collision on all of a sudden. I reset it back, and Singapore os now working. Now I need to set my kai tak and check that out

Sigh.. I wasted my whole sat yesterday figuring it out. Sign I wish I knew how to back up my setting

Edited by Manny

Manny

Have you changed anything, either in the game or on your system, recently?  A crash when loading is most likely going to be caused by a scenery conflict.   If you're not sure what you added most recently, you may need to disable add-ons to see which one (or combination) is causing your trouble.

Edit:  Looks like we posted at the same time.    Just having collisions on shouldn't cause a CTD, even if it ruins your flight.   Are you getting a collision as soon as you hit the FLY NOW button, or even before?  Or is it once you've launched the flight?

Edited by kaosfere

I discovered it cause I flew the recent add on airport to a greece airport, on approach, It told me I had crash. It was peculiar err message. That how I knew I had setting hay wire. 

Manny

Once It launces the flight. I  can fly out else where.

Manny

It didn't work. I don't know whats going on. It was not Singapore airport. I went to WIII

Manny

The best thing to do is try with an empty community folder. If that clears the CTD issue, then restore the add-ons one by one until you find the culprit(s).

• Upvote 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png