Sign in to follow this  
nekeroom

Not installed correctly

At the end of the install process for RAAS Pro I get message that E:\RAASPRO\res\dll.xml is not installed. I have downloaded and replaced the dll with the one on the problem page but it i still not showing under addons , any ideas. I lso have the aerosoft locked version installed but hat does not appear either

Never seen that one before...  Sounds like a write permission problem.

That XML just contains the entries for RAAS that would go on your DLL.xml so RAAS can load.

If you already have RAAS on your DLL.xml, and RAAS is loading fine for your Aerosoft locked version, then you don't need to worry about this, because they share the same XML entry.

Edited by byork

it doesn't load in the locked version either. It starts ok then seems to freeze after cockpit prep runs but it does not appear in the add on list

If RAAS isn't appear in the ADDONS drop down menu, then it's not loaded at all.  It's not running.

Your XML.dll is probably corrupted.

We have a test version here you can use:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=help_and_trouble_shooting