Sign in to follow this  
knucklebutt

continuing saga of the mic drooping off

ok gang:  still having issues of the mic drooping off original thread here

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/598998-microphone-dropping-off/

some new info. seems some flights it will continue through the whole flight some droops off quickly , others not until the last center assigned

today. KABQ-KDEN right after the 2nd center was assigned:

now I can quit pilot 2atc then run again, re load flight plan::: connect:::   re file flight plan:  and now the mic works again as I call the last center assigned:: and I get acknowledged and issued a new Sqwck.

BUT I will never be contacted again:  I will see a new frequency listed in the Freq. tab call it and am acknowledged but then nothing:::  no new center::: no descent instructions no had off to approach or tower

gotta be an answer !!!!

Denis

If you email the log file for one of these flights to admin@pilot2atc.com I can have a look to see if there are any errors in it.

P2A Log files are located in: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs where <UserName> is your PC user name. 
Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.

Dave

Hey Dave, I am also having this issue.  I emailed you my log files.

Thanks.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

I mentioned this in another thread - if you use 'say it' instead of the mic when atc stops responding things return to normal. You're usually able to carry on successfully until the end of the flight without restarting anything.

I emailed Dave and he fixed this for me.  Great support, thanks Dave!!

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR