Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Is there a way to load Liveries other than using the Ops Ctr

Is there way to load livieries Other than the ops center? I cannot use the ops center? I have HDTV. I am not using 4080P Monitor. May that could be it.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Just now, Manny said:

Is there way to load livieries Other than the ops center? I cannot use the ops center? I have HDTV. I am not using 4080P Monitor. May that could be it.

Is this for the DC6? Then no the official liveries are delivered via the Ops Ctr. I'm not sure what issue you have with it but you can try and ask on the PMDG forums for help with the ops center. There will be a paint kit and member created liveries at some point though. 

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Can you clarify what your issue is?
The OP center dialog fits easily on a 1080p screen.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Yes. Its the DC6. Oh thanks

I see few people running their own liveries and Thought they had.

Manny

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Yes. Its the DC6. Oh thanks

I see few people running their own liveries and Thought they had.

They would have gotten them from the ops center. You can get stuff like Delta, SAS, KLM, Red Bull and others from there. 

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

1 minute ago, orchestra_nl said:

Can you clarify what your issue is?
The OP center dialog fits easily on a 1080p screen.

My screen shot

PMDG.png

Manny

2 minutes ago, Manny said:

My screen shot

PMDG.png

I think you may also posted on the PMDG forums and they have replied to you: https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/pmdg-dc-6-cloudmaster-forum/130571-i-get-a-blank-empty-page-using-the-ops-center

Matt

Hope this will fix your issue. Also, I am not too sure if you should run this tool when MSFS is running. It might work though, but possibly MSFS only picks up the installed liveries after a restart.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I tried their suggest. but  that did not help.

I also tried restarting

Manny

I can't get liveries from the OpCenter either.

I tried the updater tip but it doesn't work. I think it's conflicting with the old version of OpCenter because that stopped working for me a long time ago. 

Ah I see. Then Its a larger probem then.

Manny

I think I solved it... I unstilled the PMDG version from P3D and set my setting to 4K and ran the OPs and I then Installed the liveries.

PMDG need to redo their OPS

Edited by Manny

Manny