Sign in to follow this  
rlw9sr

PFC TQ PMDG DC-6 MSFS 2020

I have attempted to use AxesandOhs to calibrate the PFC Throttle Quadrant.  Despite reading the documentation and the forum posts, the Throttles do not change anything in the DC-6 .  I have used fsuipc7 but the throttle sensitivity is quite limited.  Any help would be appreciated--Thanks

17 minutes ago, rlw9sr said:

I have attempted to use AxesandOhs to calibrate the PFC Throttle Quadrant.  Despite reading the documentation and the forum posts, the Throttles do not change anything in the DC-6 .  I have used fsuipc7 but the throttle sensitivity is quite limited.  Any help would be appreciated--Thanks

With the DC6 you have to use the following EVENTS (= on the assignment dialog, select them from the second drop down, not the axis selection at the top)

THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE2_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE3_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE4_AXIS_SET_EX1

(these are actually the MSFS default, in case you stumble upon other aircraft where the throttles or thrust levers won't move)

Also, make sure that you don't have them assigned in more places than one (= in AAO and in FSUIPC and in the sim....) I'd recommend to stick to only one single tool for controller assignment. Having multiple programs trying to do the same thing is never good.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

On 7/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, Lorby_SI said:

With the DC6 you have to use the following EVENTS (= on the assignment dialog, select them from the second drop down, not the axis selection at the top)

THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE2_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE3_AXIS_SET_EX1

THROTTLE4_AXIS_SET_EX1

Thanks Lorby for this crucial info!!

I am quite new with MSFS ( a few days) and already discovering AAO for PMDG DC-6.

I did not yet find how to declare the propeller axis in AAO. Did you find it?

Thanks again

Pascal Paillart

si.php?id=1