Sign in to follow this  
Bandyka

Stuck on Flight Loading screen after update

Soo, I still haven't been able to test the new update as the sim just won't load any flight. Its gets to the end of the loading blue bar and sits there for eternity. Reset Rolling cache, tried different airports and planes, disabled AI as some suggested. Nothing. The longest I left it on to try was about 30min.

Any ideas??

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

Do you have any mods at all left in your community folder? I had the same issue after moving most of mine out. I found a pesky tree fix mod still in there alongside the already-updated commercial airport scenery. Once I removed that, and rebooted, it worked fine. Loading times went from infinite to about 15 seconds (!)

• Like 1

you probably have Bijans trees installed. Update them to the last version. Or just remove this addon.

Had the same issue.

Intel i9-13900K, GIGABYTE GAMING Z790, GeForce RTX4080, 32GB

26 minutes ago, zorro747 said:

you probably have Bijans trees installed. Update them to the last version. Or just remove this addon.

Had the same issue.

Good call! Yes I do thanks. I saw the simmarket update notice but forgot about it.

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

Yes I have a similar problem, it stalled on a flight tutorial file at about 25% in, and refused to go any further no matter what I tried.

The way I resolved it in my case was to go into the MSFS packages 'official' folder and delete all the latest files installed just before it stopped. It seems to have worked at least for now.

This seems to me happen every time (several times per update) and I don't know why.

Painful!

I put my Community Folder aside & now it takes about a minute to get to the Scenario Screen & about a minute from hitting the Fly Button to open at the chosen airfield.

Currently flying in South America in Offline Mode as the Servers are greyed out.

The Carenado M20R wants to behave as if its a tail dragger & goes nose up at lift off/unflyable. Using an X-Cub Tundra, which is flyable

The scenery appears visually 'better' & I am getting 38 FPS where I used to get 30 FPS & its Limited by Main Thread now, used to be Limited by GPU.

T45

Removing Biijan trees solved it thanks heaps.