Sign in to follow this  
ivatt

Saitek Multi/Radio Panels No Display Since latest update

Hi, I recently had to reinstall MSFS with help from Zendesk support after it wouldn't load. I also had to apply the mandatory update afterwards.

Apart from noticing several changes in the way MSFS works (which I am working through as I come across them) the biggest issue I have is that neither my Saitek Radio nor Multi Panel have any display and also don't seem to be working.. I have FSUIPC, SpadNext installed and and have also run the USB Power Management changes on the USB ports and also installed the Logitech plugin.

I have my radio panel connected to my Saitek Cessna Hub (powered) and the multi panel straight off one of my motherboard USB ports. The radio panel will flash during loading and SpadNext test routine seems OK.

I have searched the web for clues but a lot of the info is now dated so may not be relevant.

If anyone can offer any help I would be much obliged.

Plane 11.53 (64 Bit) MSFS 2020
ASUSTeK PRIME H310M-E2.0
Intel Core i5 9400F @ 2.90Ghz
16 GBytes DDR4 DRAM Latency 1200.8 MHz
Radeon RX 570 Series 8 GBytes GDDR5

I have the Logitech branded versions and they are working,  but,  I have to alt-tab out of the sim and run the shortcut "Logitech Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin",  then alt-tab back into the sim.

It then produces a dialog box that says the plugin is already running,   and I just dismiss it.  

When you install the Logitech FS20 Plugin it creates a desktop shortcut named, "Logitech Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin".     If you can't find it,  that shortcut leads to this executable,  "LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator.exe"

As far as software,  I'm using the Microsoft Flight Simulator Plugin version 8.0.313.0.   File name, "MSFS_Plugin_x64_Software_8.0.313.0.exe"

If that still doesn't work for you,  I also have Flight Panel drivers version 8.0.150.0 installed.   File name,  "Flight_Panels_x64_Software_8.0.150.0.exe"

I do not use SPAD. 

I do have FSUPIC installed,  but only use it passively because it's require for FSRadioPanel.   Other than that,  I know nothing about it.

Good luck,  though.

Edited by Waldo Pepper

Thanks Waldo. I have both the items you mention but need to check the version numbers to see if they match yours,  in the past there as no longer a requirement to enable the Logitech plugin separately but I give it a go enabling separatey.

When you say you only use FSUIPC passively do I assume you just used  "out of the box" with no changes and it's the FREE version.

Edited by ivatt

ASUSTeK PRIME H310M-E2.0

I've the multipanel and it works fine. I plug it in a external USB HUB alimented by power (not the pc power, I mean), like that I don't have to plug and unplug it each time I load the sim.

So, with the last saitek/logitec's driver dedicaced to MSFS 2020 and this external HUB, it should work 🙂

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

Thanks for your reply. The important word here is "should" but in my case they don't.

Logitech advice direct PC connection but I have tried everything but no response from panels even though the Logitect test programs wotk fine.

ASUSTeK PRIME H310M-E2.0

deleted for poor reading comprehension skillls.  lol

Edited by Waldo Pepper

I use an inline usb power on off switch on the multi panel and works every time. Hope that helps

Edited by Tony Gibbs
typo

This happened to me.  fppilot fixed me right.

It's in Lorby forum, but had nothing to do with Lorby. I thought it did, but it didn't.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.