Sign in to follow this  
FTD1949

fsx fms and moving map addon?

Who makes the best fms and map addons for stock fsx aircraftAre there any out there supported by fsbuild and or fsnavigator that work well and accept exported data and flightplansThanks in advancePeterPeter K P.EngCF-MMZToronto Ontario CanadaPMDG 747,737and 747FLevel D 767PSS Airbus pro A340-300In reality, a Mooney 201 Pilot

You may already be aware of this, but FS Build has a free upgrade to export plans to FSX.Ron

Ron Service

>You may already be aware of this, but FS Build has a free>upgrade to export plans to FSX.>RonThanks Ron, yes but I have become so used to a fms in the fs9 addons I was wondering if there is one for stock fsx planes that one can buy.I found a few online but was looking for one that would work with fsx aircraft and in a perfect world it would be supported by fsbuild , exported plans and navdata?Maybe im expecting too much , too early.Thank peter

Peter, In my opinion FS Navigator is the best on out there and it's very user friendly. Unfortunatly it's not available for FSX yet as it is still undergoing a rework to make it work in FSX. Hopefully it will be available again in a few months time. Craig