Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunchy

Logged in but offline?

I have a 'situation' with the Home Screen.

I am logged in but my status is offline and the server list is greyed out.

Also, in the World Map page. the Zoom key option is reporting the following:

INPUT.KEY_MENU_WM_ZOOM_DECR / INPUT.KEY_MENU_WM_ZOOM_INCR. I seem to remember it used to be numpad + and - but I can't set these zoom keys in the options menu.

Second problem is, after selecting an airport, it no longer zooms in automatically.

Do you know of a fix for these two issues?

They are problems after the SU5 update.

Cheers

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

There are issues with Azure, I have an account with Azure as I use it for DB development and I've had login and access issues all day long.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Start the game, wait for error (not connected) Window. LOG OUT from M$ Store. Wait, until game ask you to log in again. Do it. This helped me.

Achim

Thanks Achim.

I tried this but it didn't make a difference.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

same issue here.  logged out and back in but still showing offline. 

Kind regards,

Tim

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K (OC 4.7) CPU COOLER: Noctua nh-d15S GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070-Ti FTW2 8GB  SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB HDD: Seagate 500GB - Maxtor 250GB - WD 250GB RAM: Team Vulcan 16 GB MBD: Gigabyte Z370P D3
PSU: Evga 650w  OS: Win 10 Pro

I think this is a bug, I had the same issue with SU4, I'm online but it's greyed out and I can't switch server, but it works if I log out and in again.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | Seasonic Vertex 1000W I LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.