Sign in to follow this  
Palebushman

How about FSX with VienaVII?

:-eek Could this website be giving clues as to why everything seems so 'Topsy turvy' with FSX, XP and Vista?http://www.winsupersite.com/faq/windows_7.aspFrom most of the comments I have seen regarding the current operating systems, service packs and Dx10, maybe we should all hang on to our hard earned cash for a while longer.:-jumpy

Great.... but they'll be prying Windows 5 out of my cold dead hands.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

>I'm not really clear on what clues you are referring to, or>what you mean by 'Topsy turvy'.My apologies for the expression 'Topsy turvy' which is usually used to express the way a 'Spinning Top' performs when slowing down. In the case of FSX, how scenery stutters (bounces) as FPS (speed) slows down.The linked website seems to suggest more improvements will be made to Vista in the future, similar to that which is in the pipeline for FSX.Basically, the essence of my post was to affirm what many seem to be saying in their posts about FSX and Vista, and that is that we are covertly being used as beta testers, but on products that we have to purchase first.That to me, is a pretty innovative marketing strategy and little different to the EULA that one has to agree to; before finding out that the product is "NFG" or brilliant!PS.NFG = No Frigging Good, but that's the nice way of saying it.