Hey,

I purchased your new product FSCrew for the A32NX from FlyByWire. Thank's for your great product. I love this. It makes the sim more realistic.

I have some feature requests.

Would it be possible, to allow some extra keys to bind to the functions of FSCrew, like the numeric oder control keys?
Would it be possible to define, which workflows the FO will execute in the individual phases? I've bought the airbus quadrant with the addon and I want to control the flaps and the landing gear with the addon and not executed by the FO.

Thx for your response.

Greetings Björn

Hi Bjorn,

Glad you like it 😉

Numeric keys for bindings:  It may be possible.  We'll add it to the list.

There is an option to turn off the FO flows on the Config Panel, but it's an all or nothing deal.

You can't selectively define "run a flow here but not there".

Are you running voice or button control?

Hey Byork,

thx for your fast reply. To put the numeric keys to your list is great.

Okay, an all or nothing deal is quiet not good for my scenario. I will try to set the flaps and the landing gear in the same time, when pressing the FSCrew button. I think, this will work.

At the moment I use button control, but I will switch to the voice control, when I'm familar with the flows.

Thx for your help.

55 minutes ago, TheQuietSmile said:

Hey Byork,

thx for your fast reply. To put the numeric keys to your list is great.

Okay, an all or nothing deal is quiet not good for my scenario. I will try to set the flaps and the landing gear in the same time, when pressing the FSCrew button. I think, this will work.

At the moment I use button control, but I will switch to the voice control, when I'm familar with the flows.

Thx for your help.

If using external hardware, you'd probably need to manually set the flaps and gear anyway on your hardware.

Because, for example, your hardware may be sending a constant "gear up" or "gear down" signal to the simulation depending on the position of the switch.  It might be sending an update signal every second.

So what would happen is FS2Crew sends a gear down signal, but your hardware could over ride that by sending a gear up signal every second.

Know what I mean?

Thank's again for your response. Yes I know what you mean. For that reason, it would be very nice, if we could disable some flows or items in a flow. Maybe in the future 😉

I support the question, I also ordered the throttle and add-on. It would be nice if I can turn off flap control in the fs2crew program

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, byork said:

I'll add it to the list...  no promises it'll be in V1.1 though.

Thanks for your feedback. I have been waiting for the release for a long time, it will not be difficult to wait for new improvements) Yes, also include the chassis in the list, they would also like to be independently managed by the owners of Thrustmaster TCA)