Sign in to follow this  
Fortiesboy

Beechcraft D18S by by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas and Andre F

Hello

i have added this plane to my FSX hangar and it looks very good . I am keen to fly it,but the Lear autopilot does not work in the VC. All other functions in the VC work that I have tried, but this does not. I am talking about the unit at the centre top of the VC. where changes in pitch and turn can be made.

It works in the No VC view.

of course this makes it impossible to fly properly in VC .

does anyone know how to fix it please.?  The website shown in the documentation no longer exists.

Thank you

Edited by Fortiesboy
add text

Where did you download Milton's D-18s from?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The autopilot is turned on from the electric panel that opens up with "Shift 6".  Click the "Lear Pilot" switch on the right hand side up in order to turn it on.  After that, you should be able to steer with the controls at the top of the VC panel.

On 8/28/2021 at 7:27 PM, RayHff said:

The autopilot is turned on from the electric panel that opens up with "Shift 6".  Click the "Lear Pilot" switch on the right hand side up in order to turn it on.  After that, you should be able to steer with the controls at the top of the VC panel.

I'll try that.( out of curiosity because I have solved the problem) . I have also downloaded this plane from the flight sim.com site and that plane works fine.

As I said in my original post,  I find the problem in VC.  There is no problem in non VC. I take it your remedy is for VC view?

From the VC, you can hit Shift-6 and it will bring up the panel I noted.

You can also turn on the same "Lear Pilot" switch on the pilot side knee console of the VC.