Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Street

Invisible FBW A320

Has been MIA since WU6.  Still comes up on the aircraft list correctly.  I can select it, but can't see it.
Yes, I've deleted all traces of the old version.
Yes, I've downloaded and installed the newest Development version, both using the FBW installer and when that didn't work a manual download.
Yes, I've checked it's in the Community folder.
Any other ideas?

Only thing I can think of is that one of your A32NX liveries is not compatible with the latest sim version.

Also, be sure you only use liveries that are specifically developed for A32NX. If it does not state that on the download page, it is not compatible. The ones that are developed for the standard Asobo A320 are not compatible.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

17 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

Only thing I can think of is that one of your A32NX liveries is not compatible with the latest sim version.

Also, be sure you only use liveries that are specifically developed for A32NX. If it does not state that on the download page, it is not compatible. The ones that are developed for the standard Asobo A320 are not compatible.

Thanks for replying

Good point.  I had some liveries from Orbx, so I deleted them.

Restarted MSFS, loaded the FBW A320 and...  still invisible 😞

Any other ideas?

• Like 1

What do you exactly mean with "invisible"?

FlyByWire Simulations

2 hours ago, Watsi said:

What do you exactly mean with "invisible"?

Unsichtbar

If I select the aircraft in the hanger the aircraft is not visible.  If I load it in the sim on. for example, a runway, I'm at the correct height for the cockpit, so the physics are there, but I'm sitting in mid air.
Es ist verruckt 😉

On 9/12/2021 at 2:13 AM, Malcolm Street said:

Has been MIA since WU6.  Still comes up on the aircraft list correctly.  I can select it, but can't see it.
Yes, I've deleted all traces of the old version.
Yes, I've downloaded and installed the newest Development version, both using the FBW installer and when that didn't work a manual download.
Yes, I've checked it's in the Community folder.
Any other ideas?

Make sure you update any files in your community manager 

2 hours ago, Malcolm Street said:

Unsichtbar

If I select the aircraft in the hanger the aircraft is not visible.  If I load it in the sim on. for example, a runway, I'm at the correct height for the cockpit, so the physics are there, but I'm sitting in mid air.
Es ist verruckt 😉

Do you have any other mod installed? For example the Co-Pilot mod from flightsim.to? remove all other mods (and custom liveries) and try again.

FlyByWire Simulations

On 9/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, Watsi said:

Do you have any other mod installed? For example the Co-Pilot mod from flightsim.to? remove all other mods (and custom liveries) and try again.

Decided to have another look at this after upgrading FBW to version 7, and it's still invisible.

I have removed liveries and have no other aircraft related mods installed.

I have renamed my Community folder and restarted MSFS in effectively safe mode to ensure that no mods are loaded, and the still no visible aircraft! 😞

There's an issue at your end somewhere, some addon must be conflicting.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I had exactly the same problem unless I deleted old FBW marketplace version of A32NX in sim's Content Manager.

• Like 1