Sign in to follow this  
Odatas

A few things

Hello, im using FS2Crew for a few weeks now and i really like it.

However i have a few things.

First: It would be tremendously nice to be able to set the voice "push to talk" key to controllers or even the mouse. For now only letters are possible as far i can see. At a minimum a mouse would be nice. Much more interessting would be the possibility to set a button on a controller. But i understand that this is much harder from a programming standpoint. But Mouseboutoon 0, 1 and 2 should be no problem.

Second: For some reason my co pilot turns on the seatbelt signs as soon as i start decending. Doesnt matter if im at 38.000 feet or 20.000 feet. When i start the decent from cruise altitude the seatbelt sign goes on instantly. Is that an error or intended?

Third: Flight controll check. I allready read that you guys argue that it is the aribus manual standard procedure to check flight controll during taxi. But most of the airlines, i personly dont know any tbh, are not doing it this way. And it is especially bad for people like me who dont have pedals and rely for turning on their joystic twisting which controlls the front wheel as well as the rudder. There are allready some options to change stuff arround and putting the flight controll check before taxi would be very nice. Also i saw that im not the only one suggesting it :D

Fourth: A status indicator that a checklist ist running would be nice. I often dont get any text hints which i dont minde so much. But sometimes it happens that i try to call out something and it doesnt work until i realize that im in the middle of a checklist which i started by accident. So when a FO Flow is running it shows a littel status bar. Something like this would be also nice for a running Checklist. It might be a bug that somtimes it doesnt show hints as to what to answer.

As you can see those are only minor things. Overall im really pleased with my purchase. Thanks for ready and have a great day.

Thank you for the feedback 😉

1. Coming in V1.1.

2. That was deliberate.  But we removed it in V1.1

3. Are you using Voice or Button control?  Problem is if we move it to a new spot, then people complain.  Official Airbus SOP is to do the flight controls check during taxi (to save time and $$$ and not block the taxiway).   We really need FBW to model the rudder DISC button.  

4. Checklist status indicator is already there, at least in Voice Control.

Cheers,