Sign in to follow this  
delta november

Post Confusion

Hi,I check the posts every day and I notice that when I view the posts, I always seem to see the same ones on the first page day after day. There seems to be no order that I can see. Newer posts are often on page 2 while older posts are on the first page.The dates are not sequential. I have to always go back several pages to make sure I have seen them all.My question is, is there a way to list (or view) the posts by date in descending order so I don't have to keep going back to find new posts. I may just be having a senior moment and be overlooking something that has been explained already. Sorry if that is the case.Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mine are in order by, "Last updated date" the third column over. The most recent replies are first (on the first page) followed by the older responses in descending order; regardless of the original post's date of origin.The reason that the same posts appear on the first page day after day is because those are the ones getting the most responses. I don't know if there is any way to change this order.R-

Hi Jim. Scroll to the top of the topic listing page. You'll see a bold heading"Sort message by:". Click on the first option "Message ID". Should give you what you want, however if you're interested in ongoingdiscussion of older threads, you'll have to physically scroll back thruthe posts to find them. So maybe a quick look with "Message ID" selected followed by revertingto "Last updated" would be in order:-lol