Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Let's be friendly friends Geofa

Guest captaindobbin

Geofa,Yes it's my opinion that's why I said "believes". If I honestly think people are misportraying a product, not necessarily consciously, then what am I supposed to say, nothing? You came in and as I see it effectively shut down my comments, which is what prompted me to be blunt in the first place and I never called you or them "liars". I am very sorry that I offended you but it was in the heat of an argument. Please don't continue to do the same to me. There are certain basic facts about performance, namely that complex add ons hurt performance and sometimes cause dips in frame rates - I elaborated as to why I thought you and others were misportraying things; try turning off autogen and see how the add ons perform: much worse than the defaults, except the g1000 aircraft. That is not the same as my stating opinions as facts. Points 1 and 2 from my last post are still valid. I'm done here so don't get too mad. I just wanted you and others to hear this so go ahead Geofa and delete this if it pleases you.Let's make up.

I suggest you read the avsim rules. I have been instructed to enforce them rigorously.Believe me it does not please me to do any of this. If you have been around you may have noticed that Brian and I left pretty much everything alone first two months we moderated hoping that civility and good manners could happen, even with diverse opinions. It did not work and unfortunately the rules have to be enforced now. I find having to respond to email complaints (and yes both your threads got some-it isn't about me) a distasteful experience and would prefer to have some good conversation and stimulating threads both praiseworthy and critical like it should be. However, when I get complaints from fellow simmers I take it seriously, and at the very least will lock which is what happened.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Lol, let it go man, let it go.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

The continuation of a locked thread, as in this case, is no more than a middle finger in the face. He is now gone Geof.