Sign in to follow this  
WoDiWa

RNP-Approach with A32NX Experimental

RNAV works perfectly with the A32NX Experimental. But not with the airports in Switzerland. 
I have tested these airports: LFSB, LSGS, LSZH and LSGG. APPR could not be activated at any of them. All data are correctly stored in the MCDU, but still no approach is possible.
As I said, I only found it here.
A request to Navigraph showed that it is not due to the data. Without Navigraph data I found the same behavior.
Does anyone have an idea?

WoDi

I wish I could help, but my install of the FBW Experimental does not fly RNAV properly, it totally lacks any vertical guidance.  I know they are working on it.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

RNAV is not supported, yet, for the A320NX Experimental

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

1 hour ago, hvw said:

RNAV is not supported, yet, for the A320NX Experimental

I had not said that the A320NX does anything wrong.

The question is, where does the data come from? Not from Navigraph and not from the Sim, because both behave the same.

4 minutes ago, WoDiWa said:

The question is, where does the data come from? Not from Navigraph and not from the Sim, because both behave the same.

As far as I know RNP and RNAV data is provided by Navigraph. The matter is that RNAV/RNP just is not supported (yet) by FBW. 

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)