Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Flight1 C172 and Popup Panels

I've noticed an odd problem with FSX and the Flight1 C172. When I try to enable some of the popup screens like the GPS with SHIFT+F3 or the other panels with SHIFT+F4 or SHIFT+F5 etc, the screen will flicker for a moment but the panel will not come up. I had this problem about a month ago and I resolved it by re-installing the C172 add-on but now the problem has returned again. I don't feel like reinstalling the add-on each time this happens. Can anyone offer some suggestions? Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I've noticed an odd problem with FSX and the Flight1 C172.>When I try to enable some of the popup screens like the GPS>with SHIFT+F3 or the other panels with SHIFT+F4 or SHIFT+F5>etc, the screen will flicker for a moment but the panel will>not come up. I had this problem about a month ago and I>resolved it by re-installing the C172 add-on but now the>problem has returned again. I don't feel like reinstalling the>add-on each time this happens. Can anyone offer some>suggestions? Thank you.turn off the cockpit tooltips

I wound up having to reinstall the C172 again since I did'nt hear a response to this post but if it should happen again I will try out your suggestion. Thank you.

I had this - it was caused by the panels `popping under` instead of `popping up`. What I did wsa select another default aircraft, then switch back to the F1 172. Shouldn't need to reinstall!Allcott

>I had this - it was caused by the panels `popping under`>instead of `popping up`. What I did wsa select another default>aircraft, then switch back to the F1 172. Shouldn't need to>reinstall!>>>>AllcottMuch appreciated Allcott.

Since the OPs F1 172 issue is solved. I have a problem too.My Radios don't seem to work in the F1 C172 anymore. Its simply dead. The last time I tried, it had a wierd font issue.. some of the digits were not right... Do I have to reinstall this and would that solve the problem? any ideasManny

>Since the OPs F1 172 issue is solved. >>I have a problem too.>>My Radios don't seem to work in the F1 C172 anymore. Its>simply dead. The last time I tried, it had a wierd font>issue.. some of the digits were not right... >>Do I have to reinstall this and would that solve the problem?>>>any ideas>>MannyI remember having this issue once, way back when I first purchased the C172. It had something to do with a missing or corrupt font file. I reinstalled the C172 and I believe that resolved the issue.