Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

DHL routes

Trying to find DHL777 real routes but cannot find any, any source would be appreciated.

Thanks

Artur 

10 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Trying to find DHL777 real routes but cannot find any, any source would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello

I can get you DHL routes in europe on 734,752,763  and anything out of Singapore if that helps.

14ppkc-6.png

15 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Hello

I can get you DHL routes in europe on 734,752,763  and anything out of Singapore if that helps.

yes, why not - will fly those with 777 🙂

Artur 

2 hours ago, Beardyman said:

yes, why not - will fly those with 777 🙂

17 hours ago, alessandro.loguercio said:

Try this 😊

https://edi-gla.co.uk/site/index

I'm one of the contributers on that. 

Put in a request I'll have a look 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

Technically speaking there is no DHL operated B77L, at least not yet. 

The current B77L operators operating on behalf of DHL are:

Aerologic (ICAO: BOX) -  (50% owned by DHL) 

Southern Air (ICAO: SOO) - (Wholly owned by Atlas Air) 

*The Southern Air AOC will be relinquished and operations fully absorbed by Atlas Air (ICAO: GTI) at the end of Novermber, at which time Southern will cease to exist. 

Kalitta Air (ICAO: CKS)

FR24.com frequently and incorrectly assigns flights operated by the above contractors (on behalf of DHL) a DHK (DHL UK) callsign, which is incorrect. They all operate under their own respective callsigns.

A large portion of the B77L operated by the above contractors were in fact ordered by and are owned by DHL. Some time prior to delivery they are assigned/leased to the respective operator and operated on a CMI (Crew, Maintenance Insurance basis) on behalf of DHL.

DHL UK (ICAO: DHK) which is wholly owned by DHL will be receiving 8 factory new B77L beginning next year. 

FYI: Here is the combined Polar Air Cargo/Aerologic/Southern Air/Kalitta schedule for flights operated on behalf of DHL 

https://www.polaraircargo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Polar-S21-Customer-Schedule-Updated-21-APR-2021.pdf

Edited by PinkPony