Sign in to follow this  
DAL123

Command Center not closing

I have a issue with the "command Center" not closing after closing down MSFS. The 'Red" emblem stays in taskbar. I have to right click it to close it down. If I don't, I cannot shutdown the computer or re-start MSFS. I installed Win 11 yesterday. Not sure what my steps should be.

it seems to have. It will start ok with MSFS turned on. It will play ok. But when i close down MSFS the Red emblem  stays on the taskbar and MSFS will not reload until i physically  close the Red Emblem on the taskbar. It will not close down exiting MSFS.

FS2Crew Command still will not close after shutting down MSFS. Any ideas out there. I have the latest Beta and the command center red emblem activates when booting up MSFS. Just does not close upon exiting.

43 minutes ago, DAL123 said:

FS2Crew Command still will not close after shutting down MSFS. Any ideas out there. I have the latest Beta and the command center red emblem activates when booting up MSFS. Just does not close upon exiting.

Hmmm, in the next version we'll try making a change to see if it helps.

We'll likely be releasing a new version this weekend.

1 hour ago, DAL123 said:

Send me a support ticket please via the contact us page at fs2crew.com

We would like you to test our fix since we cant reproduce it.