Sign in to follow this  
Espana Pete

I have two community folders (I think)?

26 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I bet you a beer that your C drive location is a link to your D drive, and you are OK.

I am a pensioner and cannot afford the flight to Canada, will another uptick do for now?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

4 minutes ago, Espana Pete said:

But I think Bert was right. I was worried about how full my C drive was getting the other day and took a note of the free space on both C and D drives. I have currently downloaded the magnificent sum of 9 Gb of MSFS update in 2.5 hours and it has indeed gone to D drive, which confirms what Bert said. My supposition was wrong.

Sure but that has little to do with the socially inept way of dismissing something I said. Glad you got it sorted though, happy flying 🙂

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

ok, that's enough of this. FWIW I was about to post  the exact same wording as Bert but he beat me to it. Too many times someone gives correct but unnecessary advice when a simple  explanation will work.

Sort of like saying you can solve all computer problems by formatting and reinstalling everything - it would work but is not a practical solution.

Much ado about nothing IMHO.

Also, IMHO, I did not find Bert's post to be dismissive of Sethos post, I always try the simple solutions first and work up.

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors