Sign in to follow this  
KMSAS

FlyTampa EKCH and ORBX LOWI not in addon_airports

Do anyone know, why PSXseecontraffic for MSFS don't find my 3. party addons airports, FlyTampa Copenhagen and ORBX LOWI Innsbruck airport placed in folder Official\OneStore and don't place them in Addon_airports?

Keld

Could you post your Log.txt?  Then I may be able to help you.

Maybe related to this topic. Can airports that are bought in MS Store still not be detected or do I something wrong. I added a Link to onestore in the parameter File. But no airport that is bougth in MS Store is detected. Everything else works fine

Thank you and Regards,

Michael

11 minutes ago, Michael123 said:

Maybe related to this topic. Can airports that are bought in MS Store still not be detected or do I something wrong. I added a Link to onestore in the parameter File. But no airport that is bougth in MS Store is detected. Everything else works fine

Thank you and Regards,

Michael

If they are encrypted they cannot be detected, I'm afraid...However, I'm not sure  about that encryption. You could try this:

Switch off addon airport search automatic (Manual 4.3).

Define a afolde (x is a digit, does not matter which as long as it is free) parameter in parameters.xml to the folder of your  add-on airport. (Manual 11.1)

(So a full path to exactly the topfolder of your add-on airport.)

Start PSXT_MSFS, see if it has found it.

Unfortunatly it doesn't work. Seems they are still encrypted. Tried following, but nothing has worked:

<parameter name="afolder4" value="C:\Users\i9\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\lhsimulations-lhbp-budapest" />
    <parameter name="afolder5" value="C:\Users\i9\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\justsim-airport-edds-stuttgart" />
    <parameter name="afolder6" value="C:\Users\i9\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\flytampa-copenhagen" />

Luckily I have not too much airports bought on MS Store. Maybe it would be a idea to make a exchange folder or forum topic of generated parking files of payware airports if that is allowed. So everybody who has bought the airport in another store can share the parking files. I could share aorund 10 parking files.

46 minutes ago, Michael123 said:

Maybe it would be a idea to make a exchange folder or forum topic of generated parking files of payware airports if that is allowed. 

But who can generate those files is the airports are encrypted? or do I miss something...

What about if you use the airport file for the stock airport? You could give it a try, maybe the coordinates of the parking positions do not differ much...

1 hour ago, kiek said:

But who can generate those files is the airports are encrypted? or do I miss something...

What about if you use the airport file for the stock airport? You could give it a try, maybe the coordinates of the parking positions do not differ much...

People who bought the airport not in the Microsoft Store, but at ORBX, Simmarket, Aerosoft etc. Or do I miss something🤔. All airports I buy not in the Microsoft Store are working normally so are not encrypted.

What to mention the airports that are included for free like Zürich are working normally for me. It are really only the ones which you can buy.

Stock airports are mostly inaccurate what I have seen.

Edited by Michael123

7 minutes ago, Michael123 said:

People who bought the airport not in the Microsoft Store, but at ORBX, Simmarket, Aerosoft etc. Or do I miss something🤔. All airports I buy not in the Microsoft Store are working normally so are not encrypted.

That's new to me, that would be interesting. So never buy an addon airport in MS Store. 

I could place these airport files for addon airports at my site.

14 minutes ago, kiek said:

That's new to me, that would be interesting. So never buy an addon airport in MS Store. 

I could place these airport files for addon airports at my site.

I think so. I only bought Addons at beginning in MS Store, because of this problem not again.

An example of the fsarchive file of FlyTampa Copenhagen I bought on the Microsoft Store. The file \Packages\Official\OneStore\flytampa-copenhagen\scenery\ffyyzyrz.fsarchive has a locked symbol. I guess this means the airport file is encrypted?

Do anyone have an unencrypted file of FlyTampa ekch and ORBX Lowi, NOT bought in Microsoft Store, that can be placed om Niko’s PSXseecontraffic homepages, for use to us who bought these encrypted from Microsoft Store.

Keld

I can contribute Orbx LOWI.xml.

Nico do you want me to email the file to you?

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

1 hour ago, somiller said:

I can contribute Orbx LOWI.xml.

Nico do you want me to email the file to you?

Yes, please. Use AVSIMs PM.

Tried sending a message via AVSIM PM and it says you cannot receive a message.

LOWI.xml park position file can be found on PSXT website.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

12 hours ago, somiller said:

Tried sending a message via AVSIM PM and it says you cannot receive a message.

That's strange. I regularly receive private messages...