Sign in to follow this  
ABE

CRAZY PANELS

I would like to do something crazy....Please no laughs.I know that I can put this reference in the panel folder to use the panel of another aircraft "[fltsim] alias=B747panel".Now the CRAZY question. Again do NOT ask why(G).How do I go about adding additional aircrafts' panels? if possible.Also can I use Shift 1, Shift 2....etc to access the various panels?ThanksAbe

Hi Abe,I think you need to be a little more clear about your goals. It sounds to me like you are asking if you can alias multiple panels into an aircraft.No, you cannot access multiple panels in a single aircraft. One panel.cfg at a time per aircraft.Yes, you can alias, say, the B747 panel into the C172. Yes, you could then access the sub-panels by hitting Shift-1, etc.. But not much would work properly, and the VC would be all screwy.Hope this helps.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Make a panel folder called panel.1 thru panel.5 if you like...copy panel bmps and panel.cfg from panel to panel.1 thru panel.5...edit aircraft.cfg section under panel= and type the panel number you want.example: panel=3

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks guys.I was just trying to see if there is an easy way out. Just doing ALIASING for each independent panel which could be accessed by merely just using Shift1, Shift2, etc......Abe