Sign in to follow this  
Benbo

EFHK stutters

Hi Guys,

Looking for a little advice,i purchased Justsim EFHK a few weeks back and was suffering with stutters both at the airport and on approach,

after trying numerous things to try and alleviate the issue i put it down to the airport itself.I then seen that Orbx had MK Studios EFHK on offer

so i bit the bullet and purchased it,installed it and the same stutters are present.I then uninstalled it and tried the default EFHK and the stutters 

are still there so my thinking is that something else is causing the problem.I have tried it with none of my addons installed,active sky,orbx base,LC

vector no AI traffic but the stutters are still present at EFHK,i dont get this issue at any other of my payware,freeware or default airports,has anyboby got any ideas

on how to fix this.

I7 11700k

RTX 3060ti

32 gb ram

With Thanks

Gary Jones.

You need to state which P3D version V4xx or V5xx so someone using that version can check. Always good to give as much info as possible.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I start/end all my flights at MK-Studios EFHK and never had any stutter on V5.2. Also using Active Sky, Global, LC.

My guess is that Justsim EFHK might not have uninstalled correctly and left some clutter behind, so it would be a good idea to check all the former installation directories for EFHK and delete anything that has been left. Try to delete any EFHK SODE remains as well in case SODE is causing the issues. 

Make sure that both Justsim and MK-Design are removed from the scenery library entries as well, before testing the default airport. 

This scenery is very PBR heavy, so if you are running anti-aliasing try to reduce the amount of turn it off to see if that fixes the studdering.

Alan