Sign in to follow this  
byork

Product Manager updated to V1.03

19 minutes ago, byork said:

Maybe your internet connecting was cutting in and out? 

Nope it's been rock solid, the program was still downloading the updates in the background while at the same time telling me my internet connection isn't working. I was also watching youtube at the same time. Just checked again though, and the application is running fine now.

It was also "too regular" if you understand what I mean. Looked more like a connection timeout, followed by the notifcation timeout, then the connection timeout again ... over and over again for like 10 minutes, alternating every like 5 seconds.

Edited by sushi_at
clarification

1 hour ago, sushi_at said:

Nope it's been rock solid, the program was still downloading the updates in the background while at the same time telling me my internet connection isn't working. I was also watching youtube at the same time. Just checked again though, and the application is running fine now.

It was also "too regular" if you understand what I mean. Looked more like a connection timeout, followed by the notifcation timeout, then the connection timeout again ... over and over again for like 10 minutes, alternating every like 5 seconds.

Haven't had that reported before.  Could just be some weird internet issue down the line between us and you.

If it happens again, let us know.

Cheers,

The latest version is crashing on launch

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Yes! Getting an error:

'Unable to load FS2Crew product list, Please ensure you have active internet connection and that your firewall is not blocking access to FS2Crew.  You may need to whitelist FS2Crew.com in your firewall settings.'

I have firewall disabled and no other third party security running.

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

26 minutes ago, troyboy66 said:

Yes! Getting an error:

'Unable to load FS2Crew product list, Please ensure you have active internet connection and that your firewall is not blocking access to FS2Crew.  You may need to whitelist FS2Crew.com in your firewall settings.'

I have firewall disabled and no other third party security running.

Are you using a "Preview Insider version" beta version of Windows 11?

My guess is you are.  We've seen your issue a few times with users using the Preview versions of Win 11.

Those are beta versions of Win 11.

At the moment there's not much we can do if you're using a beta version of Win 11, since they're notoriously unstable.

We can only officially support the regular normal version of Win 11.

2 hours ago, byork said:

Are you using a "Preview Insider version" beta version of Windows 11?

Yes I am

Troy Kemp

46 minutes ago, OrtiMai said:

It works perfectly on Windows 11 for me. Thank you!!!

There's no problem with Windows 11.

It's the current "Preview / Insider" version of Win 11 that has the issue.  But that's beta that I assume changes all the time.  I suspect it will eventually self resolve.

• Like 1