Sign in to follow this  
FPStewy

RXPGTN750 in P3D PA31-Navajo

If anyone is interested, finally got to put the 750 in my Carenado Navajo.

//--------------------------------------------------------
[Vcockpit01]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=512,512
visible=0
pixel_size=900,900
texture=$Panel_1

gauge00=rxpGTN!GTN_750_1, 0, 0,340,390,NO_BEZEL
gauge01=PA31310!ToggleCAR530,     64,0, 256, 32

//-----------------------------------------------------

3iZROT6.png

• Like 2

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

This looks good! May I suggest a few things to polishing it up?

- you can further configure the GTN to adjust the brightness and balance it out with the popup window if you want:

- it is also convenient to also share the content of the ini file for others, if there are any specific GTN settings working better with this aircraft (say LinkHSI but not LinkVOR).

- gauge01=PA31310!ToggleCAR530
It is most likely an overlay meant to popping up the 2D window only, but this can be entirely controlled by the GTN itself. Furthermore, the GTN is "intelligent" and knows which is the 2D popup window so you don't need to set the ident number anywhere, and therefore should you change the popup window number or its ident, it will always work as-is (whereas I'm nearly certain the Carenado helper is hard-coded for a certain window).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Taking a shot here as I noticed the OP hasn't been around in quite a few months. I tried his edit and although the 750 data shows in the screen, the original GNS530 bezel and buttons still remain. Any thoughts??