Sign in to follow this  
wyodeacon

How to quickly change priority numbers

I just did an FSX Reset to repair some issues.  I re-installed SP1 and Acceleration, and it's working fine now.

However, I noticed that when I look at my Scenery Library, the Priority numbers have (in most cases) flipped.  In other words, what should be the lowest priority ( like Edwards AFB, etc) are now at priority #1.  I know I can fix this by selecting "move down" but that is going to take hours and I'm wondering if anyone knows a Quicker way to do this?  I looked at the edit function, but I don't think it will effect the priority.  I'm thinking like in File Explorer where you can use the CTRL key or even the Shift key to select several files at once.  Does one of you really adept FSX users have some way to do this?

Windows 10 - FSX Deluxe w/Acceleration -

When installing Acceleration (which contains the SPs)  no need to install SP1 or SP2.

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

When installing Acceleration (which contains the SPs)  no need to install SP1 or SP2.

Thanks.  I think I knew this from a long time back, but had forgotten. 🙂

• Like 1