Sign in to follow this  
Druce

Strange FPS during cruise phase.

Hello everyone. I have a weird FPS behavior. The point is that even at very heavy loaded scenery like EGLL with ton of clouds and etc with FSLabs and PMDG I have stable 50-55 fps, but as soon as I climding on altitude or on cruise altiude, I have stuttery 30-40 fps even when it's CAVOK and no clouds or overcast. After landing I again gain stable smooth performance. I have seen a lot of streamers who have 70+ fps on cruise.

Maybe someone has a solution?

Prepar3D v5.3 HF1, PMDG aircrafts, fslabs, ASP3D+ASCA, chaseplane, ORBX base, openlc (all regions). 1920x1080 monitor, prepar settings almost maxed out

Edited by Druce

i7 8700K @4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero | G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB @3700Mhz | ROG Strix OC RTX 3080 Ti

I can't help personally but is that your car in your Avatar?  

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I have never heard of something like that before, to be honest. I am rather envious of you running 50 FPS at EGLL... but I guess that's without AIG (or any AI), is it?

7 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I have never heard of something like that before, to be honest. I am rather envious of you running 50 FPS at EGLL... but I guess that's without AIG (or any AI), is it?

yep, only with vatsim traffic

Maybe i'm overthinking?

Edited by Druce

i7 8700K @4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero | G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB @3700Mhz | ROG Strix OC RTX 3080 Ti

9 hours ago, psolk said:

I can't help personally but is that your car in your Avatar?  

Noo, I could I wish it's my car, nine eleven just perfect (especially 930, 964, 993)

10 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

AIG is a FPS killer on big airports (for instance, at KJFK with AIG, I get plenty of planes in the airport (OK), but at the same time I get 16/20 FPS on the runway ready for take off)

Patrice Dubois