Sign in to follow this  
hmsilven

Every takeoff denied by FO

Hi, I am having an issue where every single takeoff I try is for some reason being denied by the FO. He reads 70 knots and next thing he does is calling stop and contacting tower. I have been trying to sort this out by making sure all the other crew mods, like MCE and FSFE have been uninstalled, as well as reinstalling FS2Crew. I have also tried between the FBW stable and experimental versions. Nothing has solved the problem. I am generally always assuming issues are on my end, but in this case I don't know anymore what else I can do to make your add-on work..

You are going into Rejected Takeoff Mode.  Please check your joystick calibration.  If FS2Crew senses you have triggered reverse thrust during the TO roll, it will put you into Rejected Takeoff Mode.  Also ensure  you're not pressing the Secondary Button as that can also put you into Rejected Takeoff Mode.  

Also ensure you are running the latest version of the product via the FS2Crew Product manager.

Cheers,