Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Cessna 337 Skymaster loading CTD

Purchased today, but unable to run on MSFS. It downloaded from the marketplace okay, and I can select the aircraft in the create flight screens, the pre-load pictures show the aircraft at the airfield, but on opening it's a CTD.
Re install tried - but so far I cannot operate this in game.

Is this a marketplace issue?
Any ideas I would be grateful for.

Many thanks,
Gary

Further to this - I was running DX12 (Beta) mode in MSFS. This could have been the problem? No longer have access to the 337 so cannot test.

I also am having the same issue. I was able to get the Skymaster to load by first loading a default aircraft and then switching to the 337. It seems to be an issue on the initial loading of the sim and the 337 being the default plane in your hanger. I guess until there is an update I will just have to make the 172 my hanger plane when quitting the sim.

Mark Bennett

I installed the Skymaster today and was also able to load in hangar, but program would crash upon clicking FLY. Came here and found the solution! I was running DX12 (Beta) in the Graphics options. Changed it to default DX11, restarted and all good! Outstanding aircraft to fly and happy to find a quick fix here. Thanks ggi for your suggestion/fix!