Sign in to follow this  
Peppuzzo

Stream Deck Plugg-in issues

Once upgraded to the last versions of AAO and Stream Deck PlugIn, I noticed something wrong.

Some commands start to be broken.

Looking at the PlugIn fields I noticed that in the "Read Variable" field of toggle object, the variable is rewritten by the the PlugIn it self like the image linked (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmStMhJnIz5Ci7coSaPaQKWGvwM1KQ).

Nothing works after refilling the field, and the "Submit" button seems unuseful.

Some of the previous toggle buttons do not work anymore.

Some advices?

Thanks!

AAO Version: 2.26 b04

Stream Deck AAO Plugin Version: 9.02

10 minutes ago, Peppuzzo said:

Some advices?

That was a problem with the Toggle Action in plugin version 8.

Version 9 is already up, where this has been fixed.

LORBY-SI

Dear @Lorby_SI, Thank you for your reply, but I've already installed the Version 9 (9.02) as written on my post, but the issue is still present on toggle button.

After 9.02 installation I tried to put a new toggle button on a profile and filled only the "Write event" field. Once I pressed "Submit" button nothing happened, but once I switched on another Stream Deck button and came back to the first one, I've find a  "(A:)" on the "Read variable" field, automatically inserted by the plug-in.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmStMhJnIz5Ci7cpE19-Eku3ngAOGA

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmStMhJnIz5Ci7cqDeVLunQASwh3YA

I'm pretty sure I applied the upgrade the right way. What's gone wrong?

Edited by Peppuzzo

24 minutes ago, Peppuzzo said:

What's gone wrong?

Sorry, no idea. But this is definitely not version 9, so it looks like the update didn't work on your end.

I suggest that you delete the plugin and install it from scratch.

Make sure to restart the Elgato software too (= best to just restart the PC)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thanks, but I've already applied your advices: delete and reinstall the plug-in and restart the Elgato SW.

Is there another way to verify that the current AAO plug-in for Stream Deck is correctly installed and running? 

I've rebuilt the plugin again into version 9.03 to rule out a build error. I suggest that you try that one.

38 minutes ago, Peppuzzo said:

Is there another way to verify that the current AAO plug-in for Stream Deck is correctly installed and running? 

The plugin is just a bunch of files - they are either present in the StreamDeck folder, or they aren't. There is no such thing as an "incorrect install". Not much more to it. The version number is in the manifest.json file for reference.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI