Sign in to follow this  
Nik_TB

XP FMS Export missing!

Hi

OK Installing latest P2A on the same PC as SIM. for starters.

XP 11.55/Windows 10,P2A V 2.6.2.3 x64 R2

Aircraft: AFL King Air 350

Configure Flt Pln Tab to local drive... X plane 11\Output\FMS plans same for Flight plan folder.

Set the server to local PC 192.168.*.*  in XPUIPC (v2.0.3.64 shows multicasting on 192.168.*.*)

Connects to XP (Green Connect) 

A new FP LEAL to LXGB auto plan and Saved shows in the FMS folder as a .VBF,  which I understand to be the normal P2A format.

Then EXPORT the same FP - set up the same folder in the EXPORT window, boxes ticked, which I believe will export in XP .FMS format. for the G530 to display for selection. Result - nada!  The Exported file is a NO SHOW - anywhere! i.e didn't export. Hummm... 

OK what have I missed! 🙂

Hope you can set me straight please.

Many thanks

Nik

Be sure to check the XP 11 box and double check the folder specification.

If the file doesn't show up in the folder, then you may have a problem with permissions on your system not letting P2A write to that folder.

Dave